SAFETY AND SECURITY OF GUESTS
Safety and security of guests
In order to guarantee the safety of our visitors, our hotel is guarded twenty-four-hours and is fitted with emergency communication systems, fire alarm and fire-extinguishing equipment.
The hotel has a special Security Service and video surveillance system; the hotel rooms are fitted with safes.
- the hotel recommends the visitors to register at the reception desk
- when you leave the hotel room, please, make sure the room door is closed
- avoid having your passport with you; when you go for a walk in the city, take a copy of your passport instead
- if possible, order a licensed taxi (concierge service). Be sure to ask about the price once more before getting into the car.
In case of any danger, the voice announcement will be heard. Under these circumstances do not use elevators, use stairwells – elevators will remain blocked on the bottom floor.
Report of any emergency situation by telephone in your room or by the elevators.
Fire action procedures
After you enter your room, be sure to read the escape map by the front door. Emergency exits are located at the end of each floor.
The alarm buttons are located on each floor (coloured red)
The fire cabinets, which are marked on the escape maps in the rooms and corridors, are fitted with fire extinguishers and fire hoses.
Emergency evacuation – leave the hotel Immediately
If you heard the voice announcement of the fire in your room, do not pack your bags.
If the front door is not hot, take the key from your room and immediately leave the room closing the door behind you. Move quickly to the nearest emergency exit. Please, bear in mind that the elevators are blocked.
Evacuation is not possible – please, stay in your room
If the door is hot and you can see the smoke penetrating into the room from the corridor, stay in the room and follow the action procedure presented below:
- Soak towels and sheets in the bathroom. Fill in the gaps in the doorway to prevent the smoke penetration.
- Cover your face with a wet towel.
- Open a window for ventilation.
- Take the flammable items away from the window.
- Shout for help.
- Hang out a sheet outside the window as a signal for the rescuers.
- Do not jump before the rescuers give a relevant command.
In case of emergency (fire), please call the Reception Desk by the number 101.
When the fire fighters notify the hotel management about the possibility of safe return into the building, you will be notified immediately.